earthplusTM, the non-dissolving functional material
earthplusTM is a composite ceramic material (consisting of titanium oxide, hydroxyapatite, and silver metal) developed by Shinshu Ceramics. It is a complex substance which contains approved food additives, that absorbs and decomposes proteins such as bacteria, viruses, allergens and odors. A write up of the effectiveness of the product was published in an academic medical journal, and it is highly acclaimed by the international community.
- Introducing 50ml type to our hand lotion family.
- Added concept car EVE on Product/performance section.
- Added Ductless Type Heat Exchange Ventilation System on Product/performance section.
- Added earthplus™ antibacterial coating process on Product/performance section.
- Added earthplus™ processed washi (Japanese traditional paper) on Product/performance section.