- Company name
Shinshu Ceramics Co., Ltd.
(Teikoku Databank corporate code: 300089963)
35-46 Okura Muratono, Kiso-gun, Nagano Prefecture, 399-5501
Yatsugatake Mitsui no Mori Innovation Center
09-00-39 Mitsuinomori Shirakabadaira, Tateshina Kogen, Chino-shi, Nagano Prefecture, 391-0213
20-5-303, Sanban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0075
- 91M JPY
- Company details
- Development, sale, and manufacture of earthplus™ (ceramic composite functional material)
- Sale of earthplusTM products (air purifiers)
- Surface modification of various materials using low-temperature spraying
- Development, manufacture, and sale of oilless high-precision, low-friction sliding materials
- Development, sale, and manufacture of other ceramic composite functional materials
- Director and chairman
- Tsukasa Sakurada
- Representative director and president
- Osamu Sakurada
Kiyofumi Usui (formerly director of Seiko Epson Corporation’s intellectual property division)
- External directors
- Hiroyuki Hebiguchi (head of finance and general affairs; formerly director of The Bank of Tokyo)
- External directors
- Yasuo Ishikawa (head of IP division; director, Intect International Patent Office; former vice chairman of the Japan Patent Attorneys Association)
- Takahisa Hayashi (administrative scrivener)
- Executive officer
Hiroshi Tashiro (headquarters/plant manager)
- Main financing banks
- The Hachijuni Bank, Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ bank
- Major clients
- Medical institutions, medical devices firms, trading firms, electronics manufacturers, textile and nonwoven fabric manufacturers and textile treatment firms
- Medical device manufacturing license 20BZ200111
Bringing earthplusTM to the globe
As a venture dedicated to the development of specialized materials, we have remained steadfastly committed to this field and to improving sanitation in the medical field. This approach traces back to our founder’s original philosophy. Our company has now been going strong for thirty years, and this is owed to the unshakeable bonds of trust we have established with our partners.
earthplusTM is a hygienic textile solution resulted from our twenty years of experience in medicine. Twenty years may seem like a short time, but we want this young and growing technology to be vital, remaining ever humble as it seeks to better contribute to society, the environment, health, and medicine.
Engaging with the medical field has allowed us to learn more about the philosophy of care.
Proper nursing involves maintaining clean air, sunlight, warmth, and cleanliness and utilizing these effectively.
As medical advances continue to be established, it is this abiding spirit of care that supports patients today. Our technology does not surpass pharmaceuticals, but it is designed to supplement other tools in the medical context. We also actively engage in technological advancement that goes beyond downstream products and brings new value through macro solutions that are eco-friendly and sustainable for people and the planet. We are now bringing earthplusTM to a wider global audience. We hope you will stay tuned to see what earthplusTM, the technology that coexists with nature, has to offer.
Osamu Sakurada, president & representative director
We develop ceramic composite functional materials that help the environment, people’s health, energy, and bio fields.
Originality, outsourcing, and focus-oriented
Pursuing mutual prosperity with personnel, shareholders, clients, society
Returning profits to stakeholders to improve, sustain, and disclose
Building slim, robust, and agile systems
Speed, simplicity, networking, balance, foundations, IT
Click here for enquiries
FAX. 81-264-55-1181Enquiries by e-mail