Confirming the antivirus effectiveness of ceramic composite functional material (earthplus™) against SARS-CoV-2
We, Shinshu Ceramics Co., Ltd. hereby announcing the confirmation of antivirus effectiveness of earthplus™(A ceramic composite functional material developed by Shinshu Ceramics) processed on non-woven fabric against SARS-CoV-2.
- Tested Laboratoy :Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center
- Test Method :JIS L1922 Corresponding “Determination of antiviral activity of textile products”.
- Tested Virus :Severe acute respiratory syndrome SARS-CoV-2
- Tested Material :earthplus™ processed non-woven fabric (Materials: PET/Cellulose)
- Result :The reduction rate of virus 99.8% (6hrs after-effect, Comparison against unprocessed non-woven fabric).
The antivirus effectiveness of earthplus™ processed on non-woven fabric against SARS-CoV-2.
The test result above will be appeared on a book (Matrials contributing to Antibacterial/Antivirus performance, Process technology and evaluation) which is scheduled to be published at the end of March from Technical Information Institution Co., Ltd.
*Expressing the test results on this article in association with a specific product may infringes the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Act ( Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Products Includ-ing Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices) and The Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Repre-sentations (Prevent inducement of customers by means of unjustifiable premiums and misleading representa-tions in connection with transactions of goods and services, by establishing special provisions of the Act on Prohibition of Private Monopolization and Maintenance of Fair Trade (Act No. 54 of 1947), to ensure fair competition, and thereby to protect the interests of general consumers.) of Japan.